Argentina (pt_BR)

Monitorar vagas nesta categoria

Buscar resultados para "". Página 1 de 1, resultados 1 a 10 de 10
Título Localização Data Sort descending
Reiniciar
GEÓLOGO PL - EXPLORAÇÃO BROWNFIELDS - PREFERENCIAL PARA MULHERES Sabará, MG, BR, 34505-320 20 de mai de 2024
GERENTE DE AVALIAÇÃO DE RECURSOS
GERENTE DE AVALIAÇÃO DE RECURSOS Nova Lima, MG, BR, 34000-000 Mineral Resource Management
Nova Lima, MG, BR, 34000-000 20 de mai de 2024
GERENTE SÊNIOR DE GESTÃO DE ATIVOS
GERENTE SÊNIOR DE GESTÃO DE ATIVOS Nova Lima, MG, BR, 34000-000 Maintenance
Nova Lima, MG, BR, 34000-000 20 de mai de 2024
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 Administration
Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 20 de mai de 2024
APROVISIONADOR DE RECURSOS
APROVISIONADOR DE RECURSOS Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 Inventory & Warehousing
Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 20 de mai de 2024
AUXILIAR DE PRODUCAO
AUXILIAR DE PRODUCAO Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 Mine Operations
Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 15 de mai de 2024
GEOTÉCNICO SR
GEOTÉCNICO SR Santa Bárbara, MG, BR, 35960-000 Mine Operations
Santa Bárbara, MG, BR, 35960-000 15 de mai de 2024
TÉCNICO DE MEIO AMBIENTE - VAGA PREFERENCIAL PARA MULHERES
TÉCNICO DE MEIO AMBIENTE - VAGA PREFERENCIAL PARA MULHERES Sabará, MG, BR, 34505-320 Environmental Management
Sabará, MG, BR, 34505-320 15 de mai de 2024
SUPERVISOR DE LABORATORIO
SUPERVISOR DE LABORATORIO Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 Metallurgical Lab
Crixás, GO, BR, 76510-000 15 de mai de 2024
GEÓLOGO PL - EXPLORAÇÃO BROWNFIELDS (REGIONAL)
GEÓLOGO PL - EXPLORAÇÃO BROWNFIELDS (REGIONAL) Sabará, MG, BR, 34505-320 Mine Geology
Sabará, MG, BR, 34505-320 15 de mai de 2024

ARGENTINA

Cerro Vanguardia: General description and location

Cerro Vanguardia is located in the province of Santa Cruz, Argentina. AngloGold Ashanti has a 92.5% stake (it is the Company's only operation in Argentina) and Fomicruz, a state company, owns the remaining 7.5%. Cerro Vanguardia is a gold and silver operation with multiple open pit and underground mines located within the property that are operated simultaneously.

A Brief History

Gold exploration at the site began in the late 1980s by the state-owned company Fomicruz and Minera Mincorp (JV between Anglo American Argentina Holdings Limited and a local private company, Perez Companc).

Cerro Vanguardia began as an open pit operation in 1998 and was complemented in 2010 with the start of shallow underground mining to access high grade extracted material. To complement the existing gold plant, a heap leach operation began in 2012.

The mine has been operated by AngloGold Ashanti since 1998.

Cerro Vanguardia: General description and location

Cerro Vanguardia is located in the province of Santa Cruz, Argentina. AngloGold Ashanti has a 92.5% stake (it is the Company's only operation in Argentina) and Fomicruz, a state company, owns the remaining 7.5%. Cerro Vanguardia is a gold and silver operation with multiple open pit and underground mines located within the property that are operated simultaneously.

A Brief History

Gold exploration at the site began in the late 1980s by the state-owned company Fomicruz and Minera Mincorp (JV between Anglo American Argentina Holdings Limited and a local private company, Perez Companc).

Cerro Vanguardia began as an open pit operation in 1998 and was complemented in 2010 with the start of shallow underground mining to access high grade extracted material. To complement the existing gold plant, a heap leach operation began in 2012.

The mine has been operated by AngloGold Ashanti since 1998.